Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dog Rose

Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit extract
USDA / NOP ORGANIC cert. by CERES 
The canina species is given the common name, dog rose, due to the belief that its medicinal value extended to curing rabies.  It is the variety of rose most commonly used for its rosehips in jams, syrup, tea, and wine. Leaf tea is said to have a wound-healing benefit. Native to Europe (imported to Britain via the Roman Empire), northwest Africa, and western Asia, it now grows wild or is cultivated in many parts of the world [PRIMA FLEUR No. 515].

More about Dog Rose ~ by Marianne Griffeth
This reddish-yellow clear oil, produced by supercritical CO2 extraction from the fruits and seeds under the use of natural carbon dioxide has a valuable fatty acid content of 41-59% linoleic acid (C18:2, omega-6), 20-35% alpha-linolenic acid (C18:3, omega-3), 12-22% oleic acid (C18:1, omega-9), small amounts of stearic and palmitic acid, tocopherol and traces of carotenoids.  This makes it very useful in treating chapped skin, neurodermatitis, and irritated skin. It is a rich source of bio-active compounds such as flavonoids with high antioxidant capability.  It is currently being studied for its food use as well as its possible use in halting or reversing the growth of cancers and its ability to inhibit oxidative stress. 

For more info on Prima Fleur products and essential oils, please visit our website.


1 comment:

  1. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN and I am from California in the USA, I contracted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to send it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, WEAK BODY,  HEPATITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MAR-BURG  DISEASE, THYROID,  HYPERTROPHY, SMALLPOX, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, DICK AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN,  DENGUE NEURODERMATITIS,SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,  SORENESS/INJURY,  VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  CHANCRE, DEPRESSION, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, VAIN, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan 06

    ReplyDelete